Monday, March 3, 2014

.cooper turns 1.

Cooper Thomas turned One yesterday and I just can't believe how fast this year has gone. It wonderful to watch babies grow into their personality. I have know Cooper's mommy for a while now but I am so glad to call her my friend. Here is a trip down memory lane. :)


This is an awesome memory of Ashley and her adorable preggo belly! I remember telling her and Noah that she was in for a real treat. Being a parent is simply the best!


Just a few short weeks later, this little bundle of joy was born. He was actually born on Dr. Seuss's Birthday!


I even followed this amazing family to the beach!


Fall in love with Cooper!


And again and Christmas. Gosh I just love this little boy so much! And here are his One Year Old Pictures!











No comments:

Post a Comment